Terms & Conditions
1. In order to access certain features of iClassifyMalta.com, you may be required to provide information about yourself (such as identification or contact details) as part of the registration process, including to obtain an iClassifyMalta.com user account to access certain sections of the website, or as part of your continued use of such website. You agree that any registration information you give to us will always be accurate, correct, and up to date. You are also under obligation to identify or let identify Content used or entered by you as being your own.
3. You agree that you own all the Content, emails, entries and information posted by you on iClassifyMalta.com and that you have evaluated all the risks associated with publishing such said Content. You also agree that you are entirely responsible and fully liable for any published Content (and that iClassifyMalta.com has no responsibility to you or to any third-party for) any Content published by you.
4. You agree not to access (or attempt to access) our Service by any means other than through the interface that is provided by us. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) our Service through any automated means (including spiders, robots, crawlers and data mining tools) and shall ensure not to engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts our Service (or the servers and networks which are connected to our Service).This also applies to, among others, the use of viruses, malicious software or software that automatically generates user requests via the Internet or in any other way.
5. You agree and acknowledge that we are not obliged to check the user's published Content or linked Content for possible legal or contractual violations and that we do not pre-edit or approve Content. In the event of violations, illegal Content or suspected misuse, we shall, irrespective of this, have the right but not the obligation to delete, block or restrict the contractual services, corresponding contents or links without prior notice.
6 You acknowledge and agree that we may, preserve or disclose Content, as well as email addresses, IP addresses, timestamps, and other user information, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: comply with legal process; enforce the Terms; respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third-parties; or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of iClassifyMalta.com, its users or the general public.
7. You agree that you will not reproduce, manipulate, duplicate, overwrite, copy, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, modify, sell, trade, or resell any portion, feature, or content thereof, for any purpose; provided that you may download one copy of the materials of iClassifyMalta.com on any single computer for your non-commercial use only and you may print one copy of the materials on iClassifyMalta.com website for your non-commercial use only; further provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices on any such downloaded or printed materials. Content displayed on or through the Service is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to copyrights laws, and international conventions.
8. You also grant iClassifyMalta.com a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such said Content or incorporate into other works, said Content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. Additionally, you will defend and indemnify iClassifyMalta.com from any third party claim related to a breach of any of the foregoing representations and warranties.
9. One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one iClassifyMalta.com account. Your user account with us may only be used by yourself and you will be solely responsible for all activities that occur under your iClassifyMalta.com account. A single account shared by multiple people is not permitted.
10. You are under obligation to prevent any unauthorized third parties from accessing our Services provided to you by iClassifyMalta.com. You also agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your user account and password, if any. You commit yourself in case of misuse or suspected misuse, to change your password immediately and conveniently as well as to notify us immediately of the misuse or suspected misuse. You are also responsible for technical devices and means of communication that you use. This also applies to their appropriateness and security.
3. Content Regulations
COMMENTS, COMMUNICATIONS, AND OTHER CONTENT
Certain features and Services within iClassifyMalta.com may allow you to post adverts, comments, send emails and other communications, and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information (together “Commenting”) including advertising. You agree, understand and commit yourself NOT to post Commenting:
- that is inaccurate;
- that includes illicit drugs or drug paraphernalia or advertises the sale of weapons or explosives;
- that is pornographic, incites violence, contains nudity, or gratuitous violence;
- that is alcohol or Tobacco;
- that refers to gambling or is casino-related;
- that includes hacking/cracking information, stolen, counterfeit items and any dangerous items.
- that is unlawful, harmful and threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory and libelous;
- that is malicious, misleading, invasive of another's privacy, or harms minors in any way;
- that harasses, degrades, discriminates or intimidates or is hateful toward on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- that impersonates any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an iClassifyMalta.com employee, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity;
- that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person's explicit consent.
- that employs misleading email addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of Content transmitted through the Service;
- that infringes any patent, trademark, intellectual property rights of any party or you do not have right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- that consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam", "chain letters," or "pyramid schemes";
- that you do not contact anyone who asked not to be contacted "stalking";
- that includes links to commercial services or web sites, except as allowed in our "Services Offered".
You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or any of our policies.
4. Dealing with third party content, organizations and individuals
You understand and accept that we may provide, or third parties may provide, functionalities and links to other Websites or resources, which we declare to be completely independent from us. Because we have no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for the availability of such external sites or resources or for any said Content, advertising, products, or other materials available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such said Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
You also agree that iClassifyMalta.com shall not be held responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred to you or other third parties, as the result of any interactions with organizations and/or individuals found on or through the Service, including payment and delivery of goods or services, deals and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such deals, are solely between you and such organizations and/or individuals.
5. Access and Limitations of our service
The Services provided by iClassifyMalta.com depends to a considerable extent on the availability of third parties, in particular on the availability and accessibility of the worldwide Internet, network infrastructures, data centers, ISPs, domains, etc. You acknowledge that we reserves the right (but not the obligation) to monitor and edit or remove any Commenting activity or content. We also may establish limits concerning the use of the Service, including the maximum number of days that Content will be retained by the Service, the maximum number and size of postings, email messages, or other Content that may be transmitted or stored by the Service and the frequency with which you may access the Service. You also agree that iClassifyMalta.com has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any Content maintained or transmitted by the Service. You acknowledge that we reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice, and that we shall not be liable to you or anyone else for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of this Service.
7. Termination of service
8. Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
In no event shall iClassifyMalta.com or any of its employees and other third parties mentioned at this site be liable for any damage whatsoever(including, without limitation, consequential damages and those resulting from lost profits, lost data or business interruption) arising out of the use, inability to use, or the result of use of our Service, any third-party websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all of such websites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.